At Wilderness we pride ourselves on providing the best possible New Zealand experience. There is no better judge of this than our customers - a scroll through our Rankers reviews and Facebook reviews will show that we aim to please!
Once again we have been judged by Qualmark as achieving the highest possible mark when it comes to quality in delivering a visitor service.
When you see the Qualmark badge it means that business has been independently assessed against a set of national quality standards. It identifies professional and trustworthy businesses so you can book and buy with confidence.
The Enviro – Gold rating is the highest possible rating awarded and once again Wilderness has achieved this rating.
Being stamped with Enviro-Gold means that not only do we deliver an professional and transparent service to our customers, we pay attention to important things like:
- All our vans meet highest energy efficiency ratings
- With double glazing, insulation and low energy lighting our vehicles lead the industry
- Our offices are run with a focus on recycling, conservation and energy saving
- We re use all water when washing our vans
- We recycle most waste in office and workshop
- Old vehicle parts are re used
- We are an on-line business and aim to eliminate paper from our operation where we can
- Million Meter Stream Project - This programme is offered straight to our clients and encourages to offset emissions they generate during their hire. Customer contributions will help restore the health of New Zealand waterways by planting trees along the banks of the streams (riparian planting). We match every $1/day donated towards the project.
- Project Island Song - Support vehicle and donation to help transfer NZ robin to an ecological restoration habitat
- We're actively involved in sponsoring grass roots community initiatives a great example of this is our sponsorship of Mal Law's HighFifty challenge for Mental Health which has raised well over $500,000 for the Mental Health Foundation of NZ
Enviro-Gold is just another reason you should choose Wilderness for your motorhome adventure!