Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wilderness Motorhomes's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wilderness Motorhomes at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Wilderness Motorhomes's web site are provided "as is". Wilderness Motorhomes makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wilderness Motorhomes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wilderness Motorhomes or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wilderness Motorhomes's web site, even if Wilderness Motorhomes or a Wilderness Motorhomes authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wilderness Motorhomes's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wilderness Motorhomes does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wilderness Motorhomes may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wilderness Motorhomes does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wilderness Motorhomes has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wilderness Motorhomes of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Wilderness Motorhomes's web site shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Any personal information collected from you is collected by Wilderness Motorhomes in New Zealand. We have offices at 11 Pavilion Drive, Airport Oaks, Auckland and 3 Export Ave, Harewood, Christchurch.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected, including the purposes set out in this policy.
- If you sign up through our website to receive emails from us we will retain your personal information to send you emails keeping you up to date about our services and promotions.
- We will only retain your personal information as long as necessary for the purposes for which it is collected.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where practicable with your authorisation.
- You have the right to request access to and the correction of personal information that we hold about you.
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal data.
- Before using personal information we hold about you, we will have regard to the proposed purposes for which it is to be used, and take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will take reasonable security safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, or theft as well as any unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- If we are asked to disclose personal information to the Police or other agencies for the purpose of law enforcement or the investigation of a crime, we will consider carefully whether to disclose that personal information, but we reserve the right to do so if we consider it is in the public interest to do so.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to our customers.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that your personal information is protected and used in ways acceptable to you.
Questions & Concerns
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the privacy or accuracy of your information!
If you have a question or complaint about this Privacy Statement or our information collection practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address listed below. We will investigate the matter and are committed to resolving any privacy concerns that you may have.
Wilderness Motorhomes Ltd
11 Pavilion Drive