Plan your Motorhome Holiday in New Zealand
1. The Coromandel Escape North Island | 1-7 daysHead south east toward The Coromandel Peninsula, Aucklanders’ favourite weekend retreat. Explore both sides of the Coromandel Peninsula before returning to Auckland via the rugged forest scenery of The Pinnacles.
7. Mountains to Sea South Island | 8-14 daysTravel over the Southern Alps towards the west coast and explore Glacier Country before heading to the tourist mecca of Wanaka, Queenstown and Milford Sound. Return to Christchurch via Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo.
North Island, South Island or the whole of New Zealand. From short escapes to in-depth adventures, we have a travel itinerary for you.
New Zealand is a compact country with a lot to offer. Whether you are visiting for a romantic getaway, a family adventure, an escape to nature or an experience with friends, New Zealand boasts stunning scenery and picture-perfect moments for you and your travel companions to explore and enjoy.
With so many incredible options to choose from, it can be challenging to fit all in. That’s where we can help.
Our travel itineraries will make planning your dream New Zealand holiday easy. There are itineraries to suit any length of stay, and they’re specifically designed for motorhome holidays, with just the right amount of driving to ensure you get to see and do lots along the way. They're also easy to adapt if you feel like spending more time in a particular place.
Each itinerary covers:
- Travel map with overnight locations
- Number of days and distances covered
- Itinerary highlights and top things to do
- Directions for each day
- Pick-up and drop-off locations